Be a Friend
We welcome individuals who would like to volunteer their time to help us improve quality of life for disadvantaged children and youth. Volunteer opportunities can include, but are not limited to, events planning and support, program support, and fundraising.
Any interested parties please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Directors
If you have any of the following assets, you may make a great addition to our Board of Directors:
- Fundraising experience
- Extensive community and/or professional networks
- Skills and experience in writing, reporting, or government relations
- Legal knowledge
- Bookkeeping and accounting knowledge
- Internet and computer expertise, e.g., web development
- Experience within the not-for-profit/charity sector
Directors are expected to make a minimum time commitment to attend all board meetings (as often as every four to six weeks). All director positions are volunteer positions and incumbents do not receive compensation for their service on the board.
No child or youth should be put at a disadvantage. With your help, we can provide high-quality programming for everyone.